Working hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday), 8.30am - 5.30pm (Friday)
Your role as a Project Executive (contract) is to:
- Manage projects and cross-coordination for product initiatives.
- Provide the support necessary to drive key projects forward with a high degree of autonomy.
- Provide measurements and reporting on project performance against strategic plans and set KPIs.
- Ad hoc administrative support such as Office inventory management, procurement and processing of invoices where applicable.
- Able to coordinate and manage/communicate with stakeholders
- Strong organizational and execution skills are necessary to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills so as to interact confidently across the organization.
- Collaborative attitude, strong interpersonal skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Web and App analytics tools is a plus.