Salary: Up to $3,100 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Tampines East (18mins)
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
- Introduction of NITEC courses
- Collaborate with other organisation to propose and bring in suitable NITEC courses for clients.
- Prepare for procurement of the course(s), be the liaison officer between other organisations for course enrolment, and scheduling matters.
- Develop relevant SOPs for the conduct of NITEC classes i.e. supervision, meal arrangements, accommodation and audits, and management of related facilities/equipment required for the course(s).
- Conversion of “Safe Harbour” from a training facility to a café operating
- Procure services in proposing a design for the existing barista training facility to become an operating café located in “Safe Harbour”.
- Seek approval on design and prepare for procurement of services to design and build the café, and select and purchase required equipment and furnishing for the café.
- Develop relevant SOPs for the café operations.
- Conversion of auditorium
- Propose alternative usage for space in auditorium – current space usage can be further optimised to carve out activity or programming space.
- Seek approval for proposed usage and design, and where required, procure services for feasibility study and design and build the area based on the approved design.
- Support the officer in Key Projects Management
- Support the officer in the management of project deadlines.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum qualifications: Degree