- Salary: $119 per day
- Working Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Education requirement: Degree
- Design and execute communication and engagement plans for family policies, programmes and initiatives
- Create and maintain website and social media content for identified initiatives.
- Drafting media materials such as press releases, factsheets and media lines/ responses to support publicity efforts for the initiatives.
- Support engagement activities.
- Work with partners to deliver family events and outreach initiatives.
- Source for relevant content and programmes to help strengthen families, in partnership with the various divisions.
- Singaporean only
- Degree preferably in mass communication, digital media or related areas.
- Relevant, prior work experience and/or strong writing skills is also an advantage.