Salary: Up to $3,450
Contract term: 9 months
Working Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Mon to Thu), 8.30am – 5.30pm (Fri)
- Provide administrative support to the team for all tertiary programmes
- Attend to scholars' queries/requests via phone calls and emails
- Prepare scholarship deeds, preparation of letters for bond commencement/completion, letter of financial sponsorship, letter on bond deferment, letter of termination, etc.
- Work with the team and Finance on the processing of claims for all tertiary programmes
- Track milestone deliverables and budget utilisation
- Provide support for events (e.g. scholarship fairs, award ceremony); and assist with marketing and publicity of programmes
- Min degree in any field of studies
- Possesses good organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Has an interest in engaging people and building networks.
- Familiar with MS Office software eg. ppt, word doc and excel, etc
- Dynamic and result-oriented team player with strong initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Singaporean only