Your roles as a Procurement Specialist:
- Responsible for understanding, communicating and helping to implement sourcing strategies on a local level (at the market) including new or changing items/services, P2P channel management and of new suppliers.
- Gathers data and business requirements and conveys local requirements to transmit them to Local Business Partners and Local Sourcing teams and Market teams for setting actions/strategies accordingly.
- Liaise with the stakeholders for assigned scope focused on functions and plant, production and Co-Man sites in the Market concerned.
- Responsible for developing, validating, communicating and implementing sourcing strategies for locally managed categories
- Follow the Strategic Sourcing Process tools, templates and policies developed and applying the Standardized Procurement Model.
- Ensure the efficient implementation of new or changing items/services, P2P channel management and of new suppliers.
- Bachelor degree in logistics or any other relevant degree with 4-5 years of basic procurement experience, having raw & pack will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively and clear and demonstrated ability to successfully lead projects.
- Able to deliver competitive advantage to the business through development and implementation of sourcing strategies for the spend category in charge over a sustained period (2-3 years).
- Demonstrated successful use of risk management, analyses, responsible sourcing and supplier relationship management