The Procurement Support Specialist is responsible for understanding, communicating and helping to implement sourcing strategies on a local level (at the market) including new or changing items/services, P2P channel management and of new suppliers.
Your role is to:
- Gathers data and business requirements and conveys local requirements to transmit them to Local Business Partners and Local Sourcing teams and Above Market Category teams for setting actions/strategies accordingly.
- Work to liaise with the stakeholders for assigned scope focused on functions and plant, production and Co-Man sites in the Market concerned.
- Developing, validating, communicating and implementing sourcing strategies for locally managed categories, following the Strategic Sourcing Process tools, templates and policies developed by the client and applying the Standardized Procurement Model.
- Ensure the efficient implementation of new or changing items/services, P2P channel management and new suppliers.
The Job Requirement
- Bachelor degree in logistics or any other relevant degree with 4-5 years of basic procurement experience.
- Able to communicate effectively and clear and demonstrated ability to successfully lead projects.
- Demonstrated success in delivering a competitive advantage to the business through the development and implementation of sourcing strategies for the spend category in charge over a sustained period (2-3 years).
- Demonstrated successful use of risk management, analyses, responsible sourcing and supplier relation management
- Negotiated successfully in cross-functional and cross-market teams.