- To assist in the timely completion of central procurement activities
- To assist in the review of submissions, specifications and recommendation reports
- To assist in the review of policies and processes and provide advice to users on procurement policies
- Min Diploma/Degree in Mathematics or equivalent, good with numbers
- Good knowledge in government procurement policies and processes
- Preferably with procurement experience in construction/Facilities Management services will be advantageous
- Hands-on Knowledge in Procuring Module will be advantageous.