#Salary: Up to $3,450 / month
#Contract Duration : 11 Months Contract
#Nearest MRT station: Labrador Park
#Working Hours: Office Hours
- Work with IT vendor/user divisions to conduct procurement-related system testings/enhancements/investigations, thereafter update the rectified results in GeBIZ and ACE system.
- Handle procurement operations (i.e. follow-up of Purchase Orders) according to the policies and procedures:
- Assist in follow-up actions required for Purchase Orders (POs) affected by change of cost centres (vary POs; terminate existing POs and reissue replacement POs)
- Assist in closing of POs
- Handle GeBIZ transactions e.g Purchase Order issuance, ITQ (Invitation to Quote)/ITT (Invitation to tender)/RFP (Request for Proposal)/RFQ (Request for Quotation) etc from publication of opportunity to award
- Support the team in procurement case file reviews and audit reviews
- Assist in other projects as required
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Min 6 months experience in related field
- Preferably familiar with GeBIZ 2.0 procurement functions and ACE system for procurement and invoicing.