Salary: Up to $1,800 / month
Contract duration: 5 months (Extendable)
Nearest MRT: Bedok
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Supporting the Call Support Team, existing operations of the system and activities to transit to the a new system.
- Assist to provide written feedback and calls to the general public on enquires.
- Maintain and update relevant documents, process manuals, reports and records
- Attend to queries from internal and external stakeholders on related issues.
- Keep abreast of latest policies and procedures to provide accurate information to public.
- Resolve customer’s queries effectively and promptly.
- Work as a team to ensure that the team KPIs are met.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A Diploma in Information Technologies or Engineering would be preferred
- Possess effective telecommunication & strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Meticulous with good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and a team player
- Experience in customer service or call Centre will be an added advantage