- Responsible for the technical research of high-performance filters, including design, simulation, process, etc.
- Responsible for the technical planning of high-performance filters, gain insight into industry progress, formulate technical routes and research roadmaps.
- Participate in the architecture design and specification decomposition of RF modules, and be responsible for the joint design and performance optimization of filters and modules.
- Key projects: saw filter,baw filter, fbar filter design and saw wafer.
- Minimum Master Degree or Phd. in Telecommunication or Electronics/Electrical Engineering or any relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, in saw filter design & baw filter design.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Willing to travel for work or relocate to Japan/China.