Salary: Up to $6,200 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Providing oversight, clear direction, and mentoring to a team of data engineers
- Developing short and long-term data strategy plans, to achieve company data objectives in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Ensuring supervision and monitoring of all Data Warehouse Architecture activity
- Implementing and promoting governance processes for information to ensure the establishment of a common language and the ongoing accuracy
- Serving as a point of escalation, review, and approval of key issues, significant projects, and decisions
- Responsible for designing and implementing detailed data warehouse models and data mappings etc.
- Hands-on involvement in:
- Assessments of data layer design for new initiatives;
- Relational and dimensional data modeling;
- Logical data modeling; Data flow mapping;
- Data modeling tools
- Establishing and maintaining systems development standards, procedures and methodologies consistent with company policies and legal requirements
- Managing project scope and expectations effectively
- Working with stakeholders to define data needs and deliver solutions aligned to requests.
- Conceptualising and building systems that are maintainable and scalable.
- Designing, developing and maintaining data pipeline infrastructure that adheres to ETL principles.
- Combination of data warehouse architecture knowledge and leadership skills to lead our evolution and development of tools, reporting, and analytics infrastructure.
- Comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary environment with Business Users, Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists to solve real-world business problems.
- This position is a technical one but appreciates business domain knowledge.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Possess a detailed understanding of information/data architecture and subject matter experts who are following industry latest updates.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in designing and implementing software systems.
- Experience in implementing data warehouses, operational data stores and data integration projects
- A proven track record where your data analysis or reporting has influenced product development and strategy.
- Possess software engineering skills in one or more high-level languages (e.g. Python, Java).
- Minimally a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or other relevant fields.
- Be experienced in common Machine Learning and analysis tools.
- Have experience with SQL or equivalent query language.
- Have an understanding of ETL principles used in developing sustainable data pipelines.
- Possess working knowledge of SQL Data Warehouse, Data Lake or similar solutions. Possess working knowledge of data manipulation and analysis tools.