Working location: Paya Lebar
Salary: Up to $1800
Working hours: 5 days work week, office hours
Your Role: Pharmaceutical Product Technician
- Preparation for Production according to the Production Plan under GMP Guideline.
- Requisition, Measuring, Weighing and Dispensing of starting materials used in the process.
- Perform set-up and operation of Production Machines
- Perform minor troubleshooting to resolve machine stoppages
- Documentation and recording of manufacturing, environment and production processes
- Perform housekeeping, cleaning and fundamental maintenance of workplace, production equipment, and machines
- Preparation of written Standard Operating Procedure for Production when necessary.
- Conduct sampling of incoming starting and raw materials.
- To maintain compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Comply with all regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environment compliances
- Min. Nitec in Process Technology or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in chemicals or pharmaceuticals
- Able to perform shift work if required