- Translate clients’ requirements into application features with project ream
- Min 4 – 5 years of experience of Pega application support experience
- Up to $ 6000
- 1 year contract (Renewable/ Convertible)
- Serangoon North
Our client is a Fortune Global 500 multinational company that serves more than 200 cities in 120 countries. It is also ranked as the world's most admired Information Technology Services Company in Year 2019 and 2020.
- Coordinates with the Project Team in understanding client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with the Team to set specifications for new applications
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications when required
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements
- Work with project managers, architects and SMEs to define metrics and performance goals for the process.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases.
- Min 4 - 5 years of experience of Pega application support experience
- Proficient in PEGA Rule Process Commander, Care Management Framework (PEGA) 7.n PEGA Certification is preferred
- Experience in PEGA technical and architecture with broad industry and functional knowledge
- Experience in executing project releases on Pega PRPC BPM platform.
- Exposure in executing large BPM engagements through the complete SDLC lifecycle.