As the Payroll Manager NUHS, you will support the Corporate Office Performance & Rewards team to ensure timely and accurate payroll and compliance with the relevant government regulations.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee the payroll processing for the entire cluster ensuring that staff are paid on time and accurately.
- Support the bonus, pay reviews and promotion exercises.
- Provide input for the annual manpower budget exercise.
- Partner with the Centre of Excellence (CoE) team to roll out the relevant compensation programmes for Corporate Office.
- Ensure compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a payroll function for a large size organization with more than 2000 staff.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Self-directed individual with initiative, analytical, good problem solving skills with ability to interpret complex documents. Strong detail orientation.
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders