- Provide support to dispute resolution where required
- Calling employers to ensure they are regularly paying salaries of their workers
- Track payment where there is a payment agreement reached between parties including with Settlement Agreements (SAs) and Employment Claims Tribunals (ECT) orders issued in favour of the workers.
- Work closely with our tripartite partners to provide support for foreign or local workers who are unable to recover their owed salaries under the Employment Claims Act.
- While the foreign workers have their claims mediated by TADM, you will need to ensure that foreign workers have proper upkeep and maintenance and to work closely with MWC to address their issues.
- Manages the legal stay of the workers, by issuing and extending foreign workers’ special passes, and well as facilitate the change of employer (COE).
- Min "O" Levels certification
- Has past customer service experiences in dealing with difficult customers.
- Prior experience in call Ccnter or fast-paced environment
- Able to handle customers in a responsive and professional manner.
- Proficient in basic IT programmes like MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook.
- Able to work well in a team