Salary: Up to $1,300
Working hours: 5 working days per week (Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 6:00pm)
Work location: Outram
Your role as a Patient Service Associate:
- Provide prompt and quality front-line services to patients.
- Registration and scheduling of appointments for patients and collecting of payments from patients.
- Assist nursing and clinical staff with patient related activities, and provide clerical support to the department.
- GCE ‘O’/ 'N' Level
- Experience in healthcare, hospitality or front-line customer service will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to start work in short notice