Salary: From $1,300 per month
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm / 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 8.00am to 12.30pm / 8.30am to 1 pm
No. of Working Days per Week: 5 working days per week +1 Saturday per month
- Front desk:
- Handling patients registration.
- Answering phone calls for general enquiries
- Appointment scheduling
- Handling payment collection and financial counselling ( explain to patients about the medical scheme they entitled to)
- Room Preparation Assisting:
- Assisting the doctor and nurse to prepare medical records and equipment.
- - Transporting patient in wheelchairs.
- Simple translation for doctors ( for eg: PSA will need to help to do simple translations between non-English speaking elderly patients)
- Singaporeans only.
- Candidate must at least possess GCE ‘N’ Levels and above
- No blood phobia
- Candidate with more than 1-2 years of Patient Service Associate’s experience is preferred