Salary: Up to $7,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Project planning, execution, follow ups
- Interface with relevant stakeholders to overcome obstacles to implementation.
- Lead with the preparation and communication of high-quality and timely submissions of materials to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Lead the budgeting and financial analysis
- Lead in managing various projects and initiatives and undertake ad hoc thematic work
- As the official control and communications point for strategies and agreed milestones for internal and external stakeholders.
- Set up governance cadence and be in charge of regular MT meetings and ad hoc meetings including any follow up actions.
- Develop efficient business processes to support the growing business.
- Take active lead regarding set-up of risk management framework, policies and standards.
- Act focal point of contact for compliance-related tasks.
- Motivated to address the impact of innovation technology in M&A and deal-making advisory services, especially for smaller transactions and smaller clients who currently lack access to such services
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Experience working in corporates and ideally start-up environment
- Strong project management, analytics, problem-solving, interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Experience in running large complex projects in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Being able to manage budgets in greenfield digital space.