Contract term: 6 Months (Subjected to extension)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (8.00am – 5.30pm)
1. Supervise youths attending Home-Based Learning (HBL) .
2. Update Therapeutic Casework Unit (TCU) on necessary follow up from HBL sessions.
3. Contact technical support staff for any technical issues faced during the session.
4. Support in preparation of materials and logistics for engaging youths during their free time period in Centre for Education (CfE).
5. Support in preparing logistics and setting up of room before activities.
6. Supervise youths during activities and free time period in CfE.
7. Assist in conducting audit for vendor run programmes conducted in CfE and provide necessary feedback and updates to Programmes Unit.