If you are competent in executing test cases, passionate about quality assurance and keen to extend your skillset at a global leading Artifical Intelligence Technology company, we welcome you to join us!
- A leading global company focused on developing AI technologies and AI algorithm provider.
- The world’s most-funded AI pure-play with the highest valuation.
- Accomplished multiple technological breakthroughs including developing a computer system with higher accuracy than the human eye.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assess quality of AI solution through manual and automated testing.
- Identify and report bugs and glitches to development teams.
- Ensure smooth implementation of products, applications and systems.
- Review and analyse system specifications.
- Work collaboratively with QA Engineer to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases and analyse results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Perform troubleshooting.
- Conduct integration testing with the customer.
- Minimum NITEC or Higher NITEC holder.
- Prior experience in executing test cases and quality assurance is required.
- Possess excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Able to document and troubleshoot errors.