Salary: Up to $85 / day
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Somerset
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- To provide administrative and logistical help to support the branch’s various early childhood related initiatives and projects.
- To work with the team to assist preschools meet quality standards and comply with licensing requirements.
- Administrative and logistical work to support the branch to carry out its regulatory functions and ensure preschools comply with licensing requirements.
- i. Updating and maintaining information and data of preschool personnel;
- Conducting inspection/audit on all centres to ensure compliance;
- Identifying corrective actions and implementing follow-up assessments arising from the visits;
- Performing various administrative tasks, including maintaining reports, data;
- Help officers in arrangement of meetings and discussions including setting up of training rooms (including virtual mode), maintaining attendance lists and databases;
- Consolidating evaluations and ordering of refreshments, etc;
- Calling parents/centres to help parents find childcare places.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Have experience with administrative work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is an advantage
- Experience in enforcement / audit work is an advantage
- Good in written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- A meticulous and organized individual
- Able to multi-task, produce timely work and work in a fast paced environment