Salary: Up to $8,500 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
- Capture migration requirements.
- Assist with creating cloud migration strategies, defining delivery architecture, creating the migration plans, designing the orchestration plans, and more. Assist in creating and executing of migration run books.
- Determine source cloud (Physical, Virtual, and Cloud) and target Workloads.
- Configure Cloud migration platform. Migrate workloads using SaaS Platform.
- Act as liaison to support teams and clients during migration.
- Use troubleshooting skills and work closely with operations, support, engineering, and/or other functions to ensure successful migrations
- Minimum qualification: Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate or Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Minimum 3 years experience designing and supporting Azure environments, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service
- Proven track record of deploying Azure Stack solutions
- Experience in: Modernisation and containers, cloud transformation, infrastructure migration, data center migration
- Intermediate capability in: Cloud Automation, Cloud Security, SQL Server, Java Programming
- Advance capability in: Microsoft Azure
- Storage Technologies (DAS, NAS, SAN, and Cloud Storage)