- Provide administrative, technical & operational support for the BSL-3 laboratory.
- Ensure conduct is strictly compliant under the Biological agents & toxins act (BATA) & fulfil the role of a Biosafety Co-ordinator
- Oversee & sustain a functional BSL-3 laboratory & review activities which involve high risk agents.
- Maintain the Biorisk management system
- Maintain proper budgetary & operational capabilities of the BSL-3 laboratory & ensure the facility is in full compliance to the relevant safety regulations.
- Work with other counterparts (e.g. facility staff, support services) to help with the implementation of programs & services.
- Singaporeans only
- Degree in Life Science, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Sci, Biological Sci.
- Possess experience / knowledge in (i) emergency response coordination / (ii) handling / familiarity with regulatory requirements will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with BATA will have an added advantage