You will be handling insurance claims assessment under accident and health plans. You will also be given the opportunity to be part of an exciting team with involvement in service excellence initiatives and projects to improve the claims experience.
The Job description
- Provide accurate and timely assessment of medical claims within the required service
- standards and ensure that claims are paid accurately and promptly;
- Handle claims investigation and appeals;
- Review and improve claims processes including establishing claims best practices;
- Attend to claims enquiries;
- Deliver excellent service to our Policyholders; and
- Guide and train junior staff
- Degree or Professional Insurance Certificate with at least 5 years’ of relevant medical claims experience and personal accident claims experience;
- Prior experience in life claims will be an added advantage;
- Strong analytical, written and communication skills;
- Customer-centric and meticulous with the ability to work under pressure; and a team player.