Salary: $3,500 Per Hour
8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday)
8.30am – 5.30pm (Friday)
No. of Working Days per Week:
5 working days per week
- Support the team in planning and managing strategic industry development programmes to strengthen the digital capabilities of local SMEs.
- Conceptualize and implement communication and marketing plans to support strategies and programmes.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external stakeholders in planning and executing outreach activities. These activities include coordinating the organizing of seminars with partners and designing marketing collateral.
- Undertake vendor management activities such as sourcing vendors, obtaining quotes, negotiating, managing relationships and ensuring the quality of work.
- Work with trade associations and internal teams to plan and organised national-level Awards to recognize deserving companies.
- Degree holder in Business Management or Marketing preferred
- Min 3 years working experience in Marketing or Business Development related role, experience in Infocomm and Computing Industry not required but a plus
- Prior experience in Programmes Execution, and vendor management is a plus
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage mid-size projects involving cross-functional teams
- Strong written and spoken English