- Support in the strategic and clinical planning process including conducting Horizon Scanning, SWOT Analysis, Collaborative Bench-marking and Senior Management Clinical Retreats so as to establish and define the Medical Strategy and Clinical Plan.
- Support in the establishment, translation and monitoring of the Medical Board's Key Focus Areas, CMB Priorities and Identified Strategic Initiatives, in collaboration with Clinical Heads, Clinical Directors and Chairs of Clinical Committees.
- Support in the Design and Formulation of Clinical Governance Frameworks that will ensure accountability, uphold patient safety standards and advance clinical quality in the Standards of Care.
- Manage and facilitate the process and initiatives relating to the domains of the Clinical Governance Frameworks
- A good basic degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 8 years of Strategic planning, Corporate Administration and Operations experience with demonstration of good track record for Manager position.
- Healthcare experience in Strategic Planning, Development and Operations preferred
- A working knowledge of Joint Commission Standards is an advantage
- Ability to collaborate across stakeholders
- Strong organization and inter-personal skills are essential
- Expertise in Microsoft Office is required
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
- Healthcare experience is an advantage