The Research Manager is responsible for planning and executing industry-related sensemaking through quantitative and qualitative research studies.
- Manage all research projects from design and data collection to interpretation of the data through reporting and analysis
- Supervise secondary research on industries and the processing and organisation of information collected into coherent industry profiles.
- Conceptualise, develop and maintain a research database to support the conducting of online polls and surveys
- Ensure the collection of accurate and reliable data through strategies and methods that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Ensure timely execution of fieldwork and manage project timelines
- Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or other related fields
- 5 to 7 years work experience in a research role; experience in B2B research would be a strong advantage
- Experience in managing a team
- Familiar with the use of statistical software packages and database language such as SPSS and R
- Familiar with both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Able to perform data analysis, including handling large datasets
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, learn quickly and adapt to new circumstances
- Experience in ICT-industry related research would be a plus