Salary: Up to $7,000
Contract term: 12 months
Working Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday)
8.30pm - 5.30pm (Friday)
- Work with various stakeholders (both internal and external) on the enhancement and maintenance of the system and ensure its effectiveness and responsiveness in facilitating volunteer management processes. This includes facilitating discussions and evaluating solutions proposed by the appointed vendor / end-users.
- Ensure that the enhancements are highlighted to the system owner, and prioritized accordingly so as to support the operating needs of the team.
- Work with relevant stakeholders on their data migration, including data cleansing for new HT volunteer schemes onboarding VMS 3.0, and ensuring compatibility and usability. This includes, for example, working with the various end-users to check and verify the data of the volunteers, and working with the appointed vendor to ensure data migration timelines are met.
- Design and develop documentation (policies, standard procedures) to support ongoing operations.
- Extract and analyze data collected on the volunteer portal using PowerBi tools to improve the recruitment and engagement level of volunteers.
- Staff regular update meetings to senior management, to update and apprise them on the project. This includes setting the meeting agenda, preparation of meeting materials, notes taking etc
- Min Degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, volunteer management or related fields. Experience in vendor and contract management skills will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerBI software.
- A positive spirit, good communication and people management skill will put cdd in good stead for success in this job.