Working days: 5 day work week
8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday)
8.30am - 5.30pm (Friday)
Contract term: 8 months
- Support corporate staff engagement efforts to align teams with the organisation's vision, mission and values.
- Internal Communications: support communication efforts to engage staff on internal platforms e.g. digital newsletter, internal communications campaigns, etc. Writing and design skills will be ideal.
- As part of staff engagement, to support staff feedback and research efforts.
- Support staff engagement activities: Organise and facilitate staff engagement activities (e.g. team bonding activities, internal events, engagement survey, etc.). This might include working with vendors to plan and execute activities.
- Qualification: Degree holder and above
- Experienced in writing for corporate collaterals, design skills preferred
- Meticulous in projects and/or events management, with an eye for detail
- Good inter-personal skills, communication and group facilitation skills
- Previous Experience: Corporate Communications, Marketing Communications, HR, Organisation Development, or Business Admin preferred.