Working days: 5 day work week
8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday)
8.30am - 5.30pm (Friday)
Contract term: > 3 months
- Prepares and maintains accounting ledgers which includes review of journals
- Review monthly schedules and reconciliation of key balances in the financial statements to ensure that the figures in the financial statements can be supported.
- Reconcile the fixed asset reports generated from the financial system to the general ledger reports.
- Prepare monthly work-in-progress (WIP) schedule and recommend the expenditure for capitalisation/ expense-off whichever is applicable.
- Prepare audit schedules for financial year-end audit
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Any other duties and ad-hoc projects
- A degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Business Studies or Banking & Finance.
- Preferably at least two years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge in SAP system is an advantage
- A good team player and also able to work independently.
- Prior work experience will have an added advantage.