You will be the key member of the Finance Transformation & Systems (FT&S) team in the Finance department. The Financial Systems section in FT&S administers processes and procedures to maintain group controls and oversight of highly important financial systems.
You shall work with your fellow colleagues in managing the change management of financial systems and system maintenance routines to ensure accurate and timely financial closing and reporting as below:
- Manage financial systems maintenance routines with FTS colleagues:
- Maintain Finance Chart of Accounts (COA) in Oracle Financials – General Ledger.
- Maintain Security Rules, Validation Rules, Code Tables in Oracle Financials.
- Maintain IBM TM1/Planning Analytics (IBM PA) Hierarchy/Dimension structures for OFIN and NOF (Non-OFIN).
- Support in the creation/deactivation of NOF Product Code within TM1/IBM PA.
- Support in Finance Month End Close (MEC) and TM1/IBM PA Finance Reporting via monthly update of FX rates in TM1/IBM PA, controls over Weekly/Monthly NOF period and maintenance of system periods for OFIN and NOF cubes in TM1/IBM PA.
- Maintain Group Expenditure Approval Limits in Oracle – iProcurement (P2P).
- Perform yearly review exercise for inactivation of Project Approval Limits setup in P2P.
- Perform P2P/TM1 License & User Access Request review.
- Assist in performing periodic User Access reviews for Oracle Financials, P2P and TM1/IBM PA.
- Perform Business Requirements Analysis and Specifications with respect to financial systems
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) / Defects Workaround Management with User Representatives and UAT testers in overseas subsidiaries (Malaysia, Indonesia)
- Perform periodic review and maintain the currency of Financial Systems SOP documentation to ensure controls effectiveness over the financial systems.
- Degree in Accountancy, preferably with postgraduate professional qualification (CA)
- Possess strong working experiences with financial systems/projects as Consultant or Associate Project Manager
- With at least 8 years of working experiences as Functional Requirement Lead and UAT Manager for regional financial systems projects
- Possess professional accounting knowledge (IFRS) and knowledge of financial products and workflows
- Good Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint skills. Proficient in Microsoft VBA and SQL is preferred
- Ethics-oriented through setting of strict standards and monitoring of adherence to clear work procedures by direct reports and able to explain scenario consequences with objective judgement
- Strong problem-solving skills to define problems and solutions readily to unclear stakeholders.
- Emphasize high Standards and Accuracy through standardization of procedures and compliance with quality service standards through the implementation of recovery solutions to prevent re-occurrence
- Strong team leader with good communication skills to support views with well-reasoned and logical arguments.