- To support the various Products/Services with their communications and engagement endeavours, out-reach efforts and management of change activities with key stakeholders
- Develop, prepare and recommend the appropriate communications & engagement strategies and plans for Products and Services.
- Develop, prepare and recommend the appropriate communications & engagement interventions and measurements for Products and Services.
- Develop, prepare and present required papers, communiques and presentation slides to stakeholders.
- Track, manage and report against status of communications and engagement activities and tasks.
- Report, review and analyse defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) achieved with communications & engagement plans and interventions.
- Ensure that all programme queries are dealt with on behalf of Products and Services with appropriate and within agreed protocols.
- Draft, agree and distribute communication work products in line with agreed communications & engagement plans and any other communications & engagement work products as required.
- Provide support for communications & engagement activities for Products and Services.
- Maintain and manage the various communications & engagement channels and platforms.
- Document and maintain requisite communications & engagement workflows and processes as part of Quality Management process.
- Be involved in any other ad-hoc projects, as required.
- At least a Diploma in Business/Mass Communications/Marketing, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Familiarity with Government-centric communications protocol preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior copywriting, authorship, design and editorial experiences for communications materials, including developmental editing, copy editing, proofreading, fact checking, layout, and design preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS for Web editing, publishing and web portal management tools is a bonus
- Strong communicator - able to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels and manage stakeholders