Contract duration: 6 months
Nearest MRT: Somerset
- Support the Sector HR Development (SHD) unit in the Policy and Planning Division (PPD) to implement and monitor leadership development and HR-related initiatives meant to uplift the Early Childhood (EC) profession.
- Involved in data verification, collation, and analysis as well as liaison with diverse stakeholders on leadership development and HR matters.
- Verify reports submitted by government-supported EC operators.
- Attend to their queries and draft replies to their feedback.
- Provide logistics and administrative support for department’s projects, including arranging stakeholders’ engagement sessions/ focus group discussions, taking notes, etc.
- Minimum qualifications: Diploma
- Sound analytical abilities and meticulous
- Good written and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (familiarity with Excel Pivot Table and VLOOKUP functions is necessary)
- Prior work experience or related professional qualification in manpower or HR policy development will be an advantage