Salary: Up to $85 / day
Contract duration: 3 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Toa Payoh
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Preparing annual budget estimates and expenditure for the division;
- Coordinating financial returns
- Processing invoices and raising collection forms;
- Maintaining proper and up-to-date records of fixed assets;
- Assessing reports for accuracy and completeness;
- Ensuring adherence to the documentation process
- Conducting financial reviews and audits; and
- Performing any other administrative tasks or roles you may be assigned.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Being familiar with government budgeting and financial policies would be an advantage.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Meticulous in paperwork management and processing.
- A change agent.