- Salary: $1,800 per month
- Location: Caldecott
- Working hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Together with the Finance team, you will be providing support to various divisions in the areas of budgeting, collection, payment, accounting, as well as financial reporting. You will be required to prepare returns for submissions to the relevant authorities, assist in tracking and updating of fixed asset, perform transactions and adjustments for financial year-end closing, tracking of development projects. You will also be carrying out financial operations proficiently using relevant financial systems and provide advice to divisions on the usage of these financial systems.
- Provide support to Finance Desk heads in the areas of budgeting, utilisation and variance reporting, monthly reconciliation, fixed assets management and payments processing.
- Liaise with business partners and Divisions to provide financial advice and administrative support.
- Assist and oversee the co-ordination in various submissions and audit queries on a timely basis.
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Min Diploma in relevant field of studies
- Relevant work experience in the Government sector is an advantage.
- An independent individual and be able to work under minimum guidance.
- Team player and ability to multi-task.
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills.