Contract duration: 6 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Somerset
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Public Email Enquiries Coordinator
- Main officer-in-charge to route public email enquiries to respective departments for follow-up actions, from client's public enquiry mailbox
- Track outstanding unresponded email enquiries, and send reminders to departments.
- Send out regular mass emails on circulars/notices to preschool centres
- Office Administration
- Track, record, and pack files for offsite storage.
- Check and update file listing.
- Allocate and update seating arrangements.
- Collect and handle daily mails/couriers.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by the team.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Prior work experience in the govt sector handling public feedback matters preferred
- Good written and communication skills
- Independent and able to liaise confidently with members of public and internal officers
- Pro-active and responsible in delivering good customer service standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word