Your Role: Management Support Officer (Child Protective Service)
- Full-time fetching for children aged one to 14, some of whom may have special needs and behavioural issues
- Fetching duties would include for the purpose of the child’s schooling, medical/psychological assessments, and appointments and access with parents.
- Recruits will be required to work beyond office hours and will be working in a team.
- Scanning of case files
- Assist in archiving of case files
- Min. Diploma in relevant field
- Min. commitment of 3 months
- Patient and understanding indivdual with a passion to help others
Working hours: 5 working days per week
8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday)
8.30am – 5.30pm (Friday)