Salary: Up to $85 / day
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Caldecott
Working hours: Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 6:00 pm)
- Assisting with both front desk operations and backend work.
- Supporting the division in the processing and implementing of gambling social safeguards.
- Manning of department's administrative line for general enquiries.
- Scheduling of interviews and appointments for members of public to meet department's officers.
- Management of walk-in clients with enquiries, complaints and/or requests for assistance and dispensing advice where possible.
- Administrative duties which includes photocopying, scanning, shredding, filing and calling of clients.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Fully proficient in both spoken English and Mandarin
- Preferably Diploma, but also open to others, depending on the requirement stated above
- Must be able to adapt to the fluid working arrangements as a result of COVID-19