Salary: Up to $85 / day
Contract duration: 3 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Caldecott
Working hours: Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 6:00 pm)
Your primary job responsibilities as a Management Support Officer:
- Fetching children aged one to 14, including those with special needs, behavioural issues, etc, for the purpose of the child’s schooling, medical/psychological assessments, and appointments and access with parents.
- Carrying out administrative duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor & manager
Secondary Job Responsibilities
- Manage overall transport request and assign to the respective transport type
- Liaising with volunteers and officers on transport matters and
- Handling reimbursement for volunteers.
- Min Diploma in a relevant degree
- Friendly and outgoing
- Comfortable with handling children
- Comfortable to work before or after the contractual hour, overtime pay or time off will be given (As early as 5:30am, as late as 8pm)