Your primary job responsibilities as a Management Support Officer:
- Fetching children aged one to 14, including those with special needs, behavioural issues, etc, for the purpose of the child’s schooling, medical/psychological assessments, and appointments and access with parents.
- Carrying out administrative duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor & manager
Secondary Job Responsibilities
- Manage overall transport request and assign to the respective transport type
- Liaising with volunteers and officers on transport matters and
- Handling reimbursement for volunteers.
- Min Diploma in a relevant degree
- Friendly and outgoing
- comfortable with handling children