Contract duration: 6 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Redhill
- Processing of invoices and payments to Social Service Agencies/ Schools and Vendor.
- Tracking of fund utilisation for schools
- Management and collation of monthly/quarterly stats, reports, and database.
- Managing marriage and parenting e-learning platform and tracking participants’ progress/issuance of programme accounts/codes.
- Coordination and liaison work with Social Service Agencies.
- General COVID-19 Operations.
- Sending out updates on COVID advisory, answer inquiries from agencies.
- Conducting the onsite audit.
- Attending to public enquiry.
- Other administrative work such as preparing for meetings, note-taking, collation of info/responses from online survey forms etc.
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Experience in processing invoice and payments
- Comfortable in working with numbers such as tracking funds utilisation, data collation, and tracking
- Good in Microsoft excel (intermediate level preferred)
- Comfortable in coordination and liaison work with SSAs
- Able to carry usual admin functions such as note-taking, collation of information, attending generic email inquiry etc.