Salary: Up to $119 / day
Contract duration: 3 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Redhill
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Part of a team that works on developing marketing, communications & engagement plans on the family narrative & raises awareness of initiatives.
- Strategic thinking and planning of a holistic communications and engagement plan to drive the dissemination of key family messaging and initiatives;
- Development and management of integrated marketing campaigns and communication plans to publicize and create awareness of brand and initiatives;
- Content creation and management of the website and social media content to drive digital marketing efforts of initiatives.
- Collation of monthly report and data analysis of initiatives digital insights.
- Minimum qualification: Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Possess good verbal and written skills and creativity
- Preferably 1 year of working experience