Working hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday)
8.30am – 5.30pm (Friday)
Nearest MRT: Somerset MRT
- Assist the officers in the Implementation and development of the projects;
- Liaising with the various stakeholders such as the educators, operators, parents, vendors.
- Answering and managing feedback and enquires from public, parents and preschool operators.
- Sourcing of quotations and assisting in the procurements for projects and programmes.
- Logistics and administrative follow-ups for our events.
- Tertiary education in a related discipline, preferably in social sciences, computer sciences, communications and media or equivalent.
- Strong interest and passion in the early childhood sector.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with internal (e.g. colleagues) and external stakeholders (parents, educators, operators).
- Possesses basic IT knowledge and computer-related skills e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, Powerpoint.
- Good understanding of Singapore’s early childhood sector/ landscape will have an advantage.
- Preferably have some experience in events management.
- Preferably have graphic designing capability (illustrator/photoshop) for crafting eDMs, FB posts, e-posters, etc .