Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Caldecott
- Assist in the department’s projects, research, and events. This includes updating and managing the department’s information repository; monitoring media traction on women’s issues; assessing, conceptualizing, and executing women development events.
- Support the department to prepare submissions to international platforms. This includes preparing briefs on international ranking reports; collating returns from various stakeholders;
- Engage corporate partners, non-governmental organizations, government agencies.
- Provide admin and budgeting support to the department.
- Support the department in any other ad-hoc tasks.
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Able to synthesize the various statistics, data, and various reports (from different sources) on women's development
- Able to handle basic office software like Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint
- Able to write proficiently in the English Langauge
- Able to multitask and keep to timelines