Contract duration: 3 months
Nearest MRT: Caldecott
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Receive applications online from a system;
- Sieve through the application to ensure all critical information and supporting documents have been submitted and all relevant sections of the application are completed;
- Liaise with student care centres to obtain additional information or documents for the application;
- Speak to applicants (where necessary) to request or verify specific information for the application;
- Enter information into the computer system, until the Robotics Processing Automation (RPA) has stabilised and all applications can be routed from CRM to SSNet without manual data entry;
- Recommend whether to approve or reject the application based on the assessment;
- Submit application for approval by Approving Officer; and
- Process withdrawal applications and process refund of subsidies.
- Undertake such other duties as the Client shall from time to time assign or vest in you.
- Minimum qualification: Degree