Salary: Up to $6,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Support and maintain enterprise Citrix Farm, manage and coordinate deployments.
- Manage the end-to-end deployment and delivery of IT infrastructure for projects from deployment planning, setup & testing, pre-production readiness to production cutover.
- Understand the solution, scope, and deliverables of the project, review the implementation and cutover strategy, and work towards executing a successful project cutover.
- Deploy infrastructure setup according to the Bank policies/standards and approved solution design.
- Support MQ hub servers, coordinate with Middleware and application team to fix prod issues .
- Perform OS patching, fix non-compliance and network vulnerabilities.
- Support installation, configuration & maintenance for Middleware components.
- Firewall changes as per the application requirements. Manage DNS, SLB configuration requests.
- EOS/EOL upgrades support.
- Be the SME for Linux/Wintel administration and automation
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Administration, installation, and support experience in managing enterprise-scale Wintel platform/Linux platforms
- Administration, installation, and support experience of Citrix Farm
- Understanding of OS Internals, networking, virtualisation, container platform is required
- Experience in vulnerability fixing, JVM tuning and building monitoring around the production infrastructure
- Exposure to scripting, CI/CD pipelines, and DevOps Toolsets
- Knowledge in IBM MQ and support experience in MiddleWare services would be preferred
- Knowledge in Kafka, Elastic Search, and AWS is preferred