Working hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday), 8.30am - 5.30pm (Friday)
Your role as a Lifestyle Marketing Executive is to:
- Assist in campaign planning and execution, including tracking/managing campaign timeline, social posts
- Assist in following up of tasks assigned with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure fulfilment of campaign deliverable.
- Vet through content and provide constructive comments, inputs and/or suggest amendments where appropriate.
- Liaise with vendors for collateral production & installation
- Participate in briefings, discussions and presentations with to creative and media agencies.
- Assist to perform administrative tasks where required
- Diploma/ Bachelor's degree holder
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and results-driven
- Prior experience in agency management is an advantage
- Possess basic AI OR Adobe Photoshop.
- Video editing skills is an advantage.
- Basic HTML programming knowledge is an advantage.