- Develop learning interventions for the public sector procurement and finance communities (e.g. identify learning needs, design curriculum, develop and evaluate learning interventions) based on the Procurement and Finance Competency Frameworks and Training Roadmaps
- Work with subject matter experts in Procurement/Finance to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual trainee and/or organisation level
- Undertake research and implement initiatives / programmes to drive technology-enabled learning
- Curate existing public sector procurement/finance contents and develop online learning objects (e.g. infographic, video, article) for structured and just-in-time (JIT) learning
- Undertake consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey through digitalisation and innovation
- Manage stakeholder relationship and project progress within budget and timelines
- A Degree, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in any field .
- Experience in designing and developing digital learning objects preferred. Alternatively, expertise in user experience design etc could be helpful
- Strong organisational, analytical, project management and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast changing work environment
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in Learning & Development (L&D)
- Experience in classroom training/facilitation and design of learning interventions / programmes
- Working experience in Procurement and/or Finance would be an added advantage.