#Working Hours: Monday-Friday, Office hours
#Salary : up to $6,000 (depends on qualification and experience)
#Contract term: 7 months
#Nearest MRT station: Labrador Park
Position Title: Leadership Development Manager (Human Resource - Organizational Development)
- To achieve its strategic objectives to build and integrate multi-disciplinary capabilities to achieve a transformative technology organisation.
- You will be part of an integral team to building and formulating the leadership capability framework.
- You will engage, collaborate and partner with business leaders in implementing this framework to build future-ready leaders in a dynamic environment.
- Build, formulate and implement the leadership capability framework
- Support the strategy setting on how the organisation should be structured to support wider business strategies, including workforce structure and competencies
- Provide internal consulting support on leadership development to leaders in all levels to help drive the effectiveness of their groups
- Ensure all leadership development activities support the organisation’s strategic objective and result in tangible organisational and professional development outcomes
- Design, develop and deliver learning and development initiatives with measured success to drive capability development
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Business, HR, Education, or equivalent
- More than 10 years’ experience in Learning and Development, of which at least 5 years’ in capability development in the Tech industry
- At least 5 years in an Learning and Development (L&D) team lead position
- Able to proactively seek to engage with key stakeholders to gain their buy-in and support. Uses compelling and clear arguments to influence and convince others
- Be able to develop learning and development strategies and plans, and implement them to achieve desired objectives
- Have presentation, negotiation and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player who is able to work professionally with multiple stakeholders across the span of the hierarchy.
Preferred if you have:
- Certification in Human Resouce Development (HRD), HRM, Adult Learning, Organization Development (OD) or Organisational Behaviour
- Familiar with the various psychometric tools