Salary: Up to $6,000 / month
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours) + on standby 24/7
- Responsible for the design, implementation, testing of proposed network infrastructure.
- Prepare technical documentation such as design document, migration plan, implementation plan, and test plan.
- Work closely with PM, project team, and 3rd party vendors to meet project delivery milestones.
- Engage with vendor’s support to diagnose and rectify technical problems that arise during project delivery.
- Minimum qualification: Degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or relevant field with network certification in CCNP or CCIE.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in designing and configuring network devices (e.g. Cisco ISR/ASR, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Nexus, Cisco WLC)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels.
- Good understanding of network system, network architecture, routing, switching, and firewall.
- Proficient in performing network analysis and troubleshooting using network and protocol analysers.
- Exposure to any of the following technology will be an added advantage:
- Cisco ACI/Cisco SDA/Cisco SD-WAN
- Cisco ISE
- F5 Load Balancer